This is a short summary of 1261 reviews and feedback about the Jerdon HL65N 8-Inch Lighted Wall Mount Makeup Mirror from the verified purchase customers.
Here you will find:
I read every single review (both positive and negative) about the makeup mirror to have this reviews summary.
Everything is short and clear in one place.
|Size & Dimension:||– 8″ diameter mirror|
– Foldable arm extendable from 2.5″ to 14″ from the wall
– 4″ x 5″ Oval mounting base
|Magnification:||5X | 1X|
|Light:||– 25-watt halo lighting bulb (Jerdon model JPT25W)|
– There is an extra bulb for replacement
– Dual-sided 360-degree swivel
|Finish:||Stainless steel with 4 finish options: Bright Brass, Bronze, Chrome, Nickel|
|Power source:||– Curled 6-foot clear cord with plug|
– On/Off rotary knob
- The design of the mirror is nice, elegant in appearance, and well made.
- Dual-sided is a convenience, it’s easy to flip and tilt for the right angle at any height.
- The 5X magnification is just enough, no image distortion.
- It’s easy to install with mounting screws and anchors available.
- The steel mounting plate is solid.
- 2 moly bolts are very secure.
- The light switch works fine.
- The soft white light is fine, enhancing, bright, but not blinding.
- Price is reasonable.
- The clear curled cord is nice, it’s semi-transparent and blend in well.
- The size is compact, it doesn’t take up too much space.
- The mirror and its foldable arm are sturdy.
- It comes with 4 finish options is impressive.
- The plug support GFI.
- The instructions are clear and easy to follow.
- An extra 20-watt bulb is a plus.
- It’s better support more magnification options.
- The plug doesn’t stay properly.
- No hardwired or battery option available.
- The mounting base is flimsy for someone.
- Some customers found the extendable arm was bent after a few months.
- The arm doesn’t extend so far.
- The mirror is rusted by the moisture in the bathroom in some cases.
- The mirror is heavy and bulky for someone.
- The light and switch didn’t work properly after a while.
- The light is too dim for quite many people, the main reason is because of the soft white light.
- The arm did not fold straight for a customer.
- Many customers received a mirror with a defective switch or it’s stopped working after a short time.
- Someone found the light was too hot, even after a few minutes in use.
- The mirror is bulky and heavy for someone.
- The arm was shorter than some people expected.
- One user reported the mounting brackets were loose.
- The instructions are not clear for someone, they couldn’t find any info about the size of drill bit for mounting.
- Someone expected a cover for the cord to keep their bathroom looks neat.
- The washer is worn out and warped after a while.
- Many customers received a mirror with broken parts like the bulb, the switch, even after they returned and re-ordered the mirror.
- The light and the switch stopped working after a short time., even after several weeks.
- Some customers returned the mirror as its price is too expensive for the quality.
- It’s too bulky and heavy for someone.
- Some clients found the size of the mirror is not big enough.
- A client found it incredibly difficult to take down.
- 60.3% Satisfied: Most of the customer are happy with the product because of various reasons like attractive design, convenience, easy to install, soft white, and reasonable price.
- 18% Acceptable: Some users find it is acceptable because of some unsatisfied reasons, like the magnification option, the short extendable arms, no hard wire option, and it is bulky for someone.
- 10.5% Unhappy: Most of the customer in this group still like this product or they also use it despite the dim light, the weight of mirror or the low-quality switch after a few months of using.
- 11.2% Disappointed: Many customers in this group received a mirror with a broken light or the switch didn’t work. with the customer service was not good, the advertisement was not clear, which made confused to the users.
No. The mirror comes with a cord and a plug to use at a powerpoint or outlet.
It is 4″ x 5″ oval.
It comes with mounting hardware but not tools, you may need a heavier duty installation hardware, it depends on how and where you will install the mirror.