This is a short summary of more than 1050 reviews and feedback about the KEDSUM 10x Magnifying Lighted Makeup Mirror from the verified purchase customers.
Here you will find:
As usual, I read every single review (both positive and negative) about the makeup mirror to have this reviews summary.
Everything is short and clear in one place.
|Size & Dimension:||– Mirror diameter: 6.8″|
– Extendable range: No
– Mounting base: Suction cup
|Shape:||– Round | Square | Oval|
|Magnification:||– 10X | 8X | 7X|
|Features:||– Dual-sided 360-degree rotate|
– Wall mount with suction cup.
|Power source:||– Batteries: 3AAA with On/Off Switch button|
(Below are main advantages of the mirror make the customers happy with the Kedsum 10X makeup mirror)
- The light is very bright
- The mirror is slim and small enough to be portable
- 10x magnification is strong enough
- The battery compartment lid is very easy to open and secure
- The mirror is very clean and flawless
- The suction cup works very well
- The ball swivel makes the mirror adjusts every angle
- The mirror stays in place and stands up fine on a flat surface with the lock mechanism
- The mirror adheres easily
- The customer service is good
- You just need 3AAA batteries for the light
(Below are some minor problems that make the customers in this group are not fully satisfied with the mirror, but it’s still acceptable for them)
- The light is quite dim although it is used with 3AAA batteries
- The dimension info is not correct in the introduction
- The suction cup is not very stable to hold the mirror
- The mirror doesn’t bend enough out of the way
- The light switch button pokes out, you may find the light is on if you pack the mirror too tight.
- Some customers suggest for a slide switch instead of a push one.
- The 10x magnification is too big for someone, you may have to stand close to the mirror because of the high level of magnification.
- The mirror is quite small
(Below are main reasons make the customers in this group unhappy with the mirror but they still keep using it)
- The light is too dim, you may need to use extra lights.
- It’s hard to remove the mirror
- The suction doesn’t work well so the mirror can be felt easily.
- The light doesn’t stay lit.
- The mirror is too small but the magnification is too large.
- You may find batteries don’t stay snug in some cases.
- The swivel part breaks very easily.
- You will have to stand really close to the mirror to use it.
(All the customers in this group returned the mirror or could not use it with the following reasons)
- The light is completely dim.
- The batteries life is too short.
- The suction cup doesn’t work with the drywall.
- The light doesn’t work.
- The light switch gets pushed all the time.
- The batteries leak on the tray.
- The springs in the battery compartment fell out after a short time.
- The swivel is loose and doesn’t stay in place.
- Someone received a broken mirror or missing parts.
- The mirror is scratch.
No, it isn’t. It is one side with the magnification.
No, it doesn’t. You have to buy the batteries separately.
This mirror doesn’t support adapter but you can use it with chargeable batteries.
No, the mirror doesn’t support anti-fog function.
No, you shouldn’t use this mirror in the shower as it’s not water-proof.
Yes you can, but you will need to place it by the suction cup on a table with the flat surface, otherwise, it’s not stable.
Yes, you can as it is a standard suction cup.
The diameter of the suction cup is about 2.7″.
No, it is LED light, it doesn’t create heat.
You will need a flat surface for the suction cup.
No, it isn’t. The mirror support only On/Off switch.
Unfortunately, the mirror doesn’t come with a travel case, but it’s easy to pack.